Welcome to Turnberry Lake, an exclusive GW Robinson Homes community. Residents of Turnberry Lake enjoy their own community pool, playground, and access to a 10 acre catch-and-release lake. It offers its residents energy efficient homes with all of the high end finishes you have come to expect from GW Robinson Homes such as a solar power package, irrigation well, and a gas tankless water heater.
Only 13 miles from Shands and the University of Florida, Turnberry Lake is located in a desirable NW Gainesville location that offers convenient access to Jonesville Park and the Jonesville Publix as well as the retail shops and restaurants in Tioga Town Center.
Turnberry Lake neighborhood is currently zoned for Meadowbrook Elementary School, Ft. Clarke Middle School, and Buchholz High School. Prospective residents of Turnberry Lake are encouraged to contact the Alachua County School District zoning office at (352) 955-7700 to verify zoning information.
- 1/3 to 1-acre lots
- 10-acre lake
- Community center with pool
- Adjacent to Jonesville recreational park
- Zoned for Meadowbrook Elementary, Fort Clarke Middle and Buchholz High schools
- Lot prices are included. Some lots require an additional premium. See your Sales Consultant for additional information.
- Homeowner’s association fees are $100 per month and include overall maintenance of the community, regular upkeep of the pavilion, swimming pool maintenance, maintenance and care of common areas and professional association representative.
- And more! Download this PDF to view a complete list of our Turnberry Lake Community Features.